Frida - home edition
This cocktail is a twist on the French 75 classic cocktail and creates a sweet and sour taste.
This cocktail recipe from Viajante87, a cocktail bar in Notting Hill, is an interpretation of a French 75 classic.
|2 - 3 dashes Orange bitter|
Citrus Sherbet Technique:
- Squeeze all your citrus fruits to extract the juices and put them to one side.
- Cut all the fruits into pieces and add into a pan on a low-medium heat with the same amount of sugar.
- Keep at the same heat for an hour and then start to stir all the ingredients so the fruits start to release all the juices, aromas & oils from the skin.
- Let them rest for couple of hours and then add the fresh juices to dissolve the sugar.
- Strain through cheese cloth and it's ready to use.