Best Bars & Bartenders Awards for 2022
Falstaff reveals the best bars in Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
The new Falstaff Cocktail & Wine Bar Guide 2022 reveals must-visit destinations for night owls in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. More than 16,000 reviews from the Falstaff community round up the best possible drinking spots for everything from after work drinks to a late nightcap.
Here are the main category winners in each country:
- Male Bartender of the Year: Jörg Meyer, Bar Le Lion & Boilerman Bar, Hamburg
- Female Bartender of the Year: Nina Zilvar, Küche Bar, Berlin
- Hotel Bar of the Year: Jahreszeiten Bar, Fairmont Hotel, Hamburg
- Restaurant Bar of the Year: Schumann's Bar at the Hofgarten, Munich
- Male Bartender of the Year: David Penker, Bar Campari, Vienna
- Female Bartender of the Year: Patricia Morianz, Ernst Fuchs Bar, Graz
- Hotel Bar: The Bank Bar, Park Hyatt, Vienna
- Restaurant Bar: Bruder, Vienna
FIND OUT MORE
Design Awards: The Best Restaurants and BarsThe architecture and interiors of venues around the globe have their own awards every year. These are the winners in 2021.
Qatar‘s Hamad International Airport Named World’s BestHamad International Airport in Doha has been named the World’s Best Airport at the Skytrax 2021 Awards.
World's 50 Best Restaurants 2021: A Danish DoubleTwo restaurants in the Danish capital have taken the top two places in an annual ranking of the world's best restaurants.
'World's Oldest Single Malt Scotch' Will Be Auctioned off Next MonthSotheby’s is going to auction a 250-bottle lot of 80-year-old Glenlivet single malt Scotch on October 7.
Bollinger 007 Bar Opens in London's Burlington ArcadeBurlington Arcade has opened the world’s first Bollinger 007 Champagne bar in London's Mayfair.