- Pour the Rosé into a container suitable for the freezer and freeze for at least six hours (preferably overnight). The wine can also be frozen days in advance as its alcohol content means it never freezes completely.
- Heat the water and sugar in a saucepan, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the strawberries and bring everything to the boil while stirring.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the strawberries infuse for at least half an hour. Then strain the syrup, using a ver fine sieve or a coffee filter paper to strain out the seeds from the strawberries. Refrigerate the syrup. (Do not throw away the strawberries. You can mix them with yoghurt or serve them with pancakes).
- take the frozen rosé out of the freezer and put it in a blender. Add about half of the strawberry syrup (to taste), the lemon juice and the ice cubes or crushed ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour the frosé back into the freeze container and freeze for about half an hour.
- Then put it back into the blender and blend again, divide it between the glasses and serve garnished with a fresh strawberry.
You can make many different variations of Frosé, for example with raspberries instead of strawberries or with white wine, mango puree/mango juice, lime juice and an additional shot of vodka ... There are no limits to your imagination!
Top-ranking passports have bounced back almost to pre-pandemic levels in terms of access.
Because Taiwan was referred to as a separate country in an advertising campaign, manufacturer Mars Wrigley has had to issue an apology.
A one-liner about pasta by Masai Graham has been named the funniest joke of the Edinburgh Fringe.
A brokerage firm has researched streets in the world people look at most intensively and consequently find the most aesthetic. We have summarised the...
In the bitter “War of Rosé” over Château Miraval, the wine estate of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, the Hollywood actor has to accept a temporary...
Data on alcohol consumption in countries around the world shows some surprising results.
Fancy a trip to Italy but want to avoid the big cities? Here are some beautiful towns you have to visit.
The annual Time Out ranking reveals the coolest streets around the world for 2022, with Canada's Montreal claiming the top spot.
Is safety high on your list when choosing a holiday destination? Bounce has analysed more than 30 countries to come up with the safest and most...
British airports have suddenly latched on a previously ignored revenue stream: a drop-off/collection fee for airport passengers.
Poland’s Warsaw has been named the most affordable destination for couples seeking a city break in Europe. Find out where else you can get bang for...
Snow crabs are no longer found in the waters off Alaska – no one knows whether they will return.
Our list of the most beautiful islands in the world is curated for your perfect summer getaway.
Hokkaido or butternut, pumpkin is suitable for so much more than just Halloween decorations. Here we reveal our best pumpkin recipes.
Air New Zealand has topped the AirlineRatings' 2022 safest airlines ranking of 385 operators worldwide.
Upper Cut Media House presents the world's best steak restaurants in its 2022 ranking – and a London steakhouse has beaten Buenos Aires for the top...
A new ranking of airports in Europe against the background of the current flight chaos is revealed.
A sea voyage is fun, but life on board also has its pitfalls. If you have never been on a cruise before, prepare well with these tips so that the...
The 9-euro train ticket scheme, which allowed unlimited travel with regional transport across Germany for three whole months, is over.