- First remove the skin of the fish, then soak the fish fillet in salt for eight minutes. Rinse under cold running water and store in a dry cloth.
- Sear the fish briefly on both sides in a very hot frying pan with very little fat so that it remains raw. Then place it in the refrigerator.
- Peel one mango and, using a ball cutter, form three balls per plate.
- Mix the remaining mango, passion fruit pulp, honey, mango vinegar, ginger, salt, and lime zest and juice in a blender and emulsify with olive oil.
- Toast the wild rice in a dry pan, the rice will start to pop up.
- Cut the coconut in half (you can save the coconut water for another dish), remove the shell and place the coconut pieces in the freezer.
- Thinly slice the avocados including the avocado peel.
- Then roast and marinate with olive oil, salt and lime juice.
- Three avocado slices are needed per person.
- Remove the peel of the avocado just before serving.
- Blend the remaining avocado slices with Piment d' Espelette, salt and lime juice in a blender and then place it in a bag.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and, using a tablespoon, knock the fruit out of the pomegranate.
- In a deep plate, first arrange the fish fillet cut into thin slices.
- On top of that, place spots of mashed avocado, grilled avocado slices, mango balls, spots of mango-passion fruit vinaigrette, pomegranate seeds as well as crispy rice.
- Finally, garnish with iced shredded coconut and coriander.
Whether Hokkaido or butternut, pumpkin is suitable for so much more than just Halloween decorations. Here we reveal our best pumpkin recipes.
Tired of serving shop-bought nibbles with your aperitif or simply fancy a savoury snack? Here are five ways to turn a packet of puff pastry into...
Falstaff is teaming up with the 135-year-old Maison Saint Aix winery in Provence, France, to offer a 6L bottle of the award-winning AIX Rosé 2021....
A fabulous dressing can spice up the plainest salad. Here are five tried-and-tested recipes that are a step up from a classic vinaigrette.
As every bartender knows, gin is the basis of some of the world's most legendary cocktails. We present the top 5 to mix at home.
Upper Cut Media House presents the world's best steak restaurants in its 2022 ranking – and a London steakhouse has beaten Buenos Aires for the top...
To mark International Banana Day, we present our favourite recipes with the exotic fruit or its syrup – from cake and muffins to soup and cocktails.
Every July and August thousands of animals migrate from Tanzania’s Serengeti to Kenya’s Masai Mara in search of fresh pastures. It is one of the last...
Making a trip to the Big Apple? Here are Falstaff's six favourite watering holes offering everything from old world cocktails and fabulous views to...
There's no better way to discover a city than on foot. A new study shows which European cities are best for pedestrians to explore.
Tripadvisor has announced the best destinations for food lovers in 2022. Rome claims the No.1 spot for its culinary supremacy.
With their aromatic lift and savoury depth, herbs bring that delicious extra dimension to a dish. But don't get stuck in a rut, try these new ways of...
Avocados are healthy, nutritious and can be enjoyed in so many different ways. We show you our favourite recipes with the delicious fruit.
The 2021 Bordeaux En Primeur campaign delivered ‘predictable chaos’, with too many wines offering poor value compared to other available vintages,...
Sushi is an addiction that has conquered the world in the last 50 years. Here is our list of the 25 top sushi places, outside Japan.
The NiceRx platform has analysed 50 countries around the world and measured them on a range of happiness factors. Switzerland topped the list with the...
Where does one go after an illustrious career making one of the world’s most iconic wines? For the Lur Saluces family the answer is: back home.
The inaugural Michelin Guide Dubai has awarded two Michelin stars to two restaurants: Il Ristorante - Niko Romito and STAY by Yannick Alléno.
Wines made or endorsed by famous names are now a firm part of the wine business. If done right, they are a perfect extension of a celebrity’s brand...