For the dough:
For the topping:
- Dissolve the yeast in 3 tablespoons of lukewarm water and stir in 4 tablespoons of flour. Cover and leave to rest for 30 minutes in a warm place, it will start to form bubbles when the yeast has been activated.
- Place remaining flour on a work surface, add salt and stir in the yeast mixture with a fork. Then add the oil and the remaining water.
- Knead the dough on a floured work surface until it is smooth and elastic. Then place the dough ball in a bowl, cover and leave to rise in a warm place for 2 hours until doubled in size.
- Knead the dough again vigorously, now make round patties. Spread with tomato sauce, top with mozzarella and parmesan and bake for 20 minutes at 200° C on a greased baking tray.
- Finally drizzle with olive oil and garnish with basil leaves.
Champagne Bollinger R.D. 2007 – Bollinger Launches the Latest Vintage of Its Flagship Wine - Récemment Dégorgé 2007
Campari, gin and vermouth: these are the three ingredients of the legendary cocktail classic Negroni. It was named after Count Negroni and comes in...
Jansz Tasmania 's release of vintage sparkling wines shows Tasmania's cool climate off to perfection.
Falstaff’s man about town talks about a great love affair – that between food and wine.