Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Spread the flour on a large plate. Heat clarified butter with at least 1 cm of depth in a large frying pan in which both fish can sit fully submerged in the butter. The butter should be starting to glisten and shimmer, meaning it is at the right heat to fry the finish.
- Dab the fish dry, salt and pepper it on both sides, turn it in flour, shake off excess flour and place it in the pan.
- Fry over a high heat until golden brown on both sides, drain on kitchen paper.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter, after 1 minute add the chopped parsley and deglaze with lemon juice.
- Put the fish on preheated plates, serve the sauce separately and eat with new season boiled potatoes and green salad.
Champagne Bollinger R.D. 2007 – Bollinger Launches the Latest Vintage of Its Flagship Wine - Récemment Dégorgé 2007
Campari, gin and vermouth: these are the three ingredients of the legendary cocktail classic Negroni. It was named after Count Negroni and comes in...
Jansz Tasmania 's release of vintage sparkling wines shows Tasmania's cool climate off to perfection.
Falstaff’s man about town talks about a great love affair – that between food and wine.