Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Chill the serving glasses in the fridge.
- Allow the lemon sorbet to thaw slightly. In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Then whip the cream and sorbet together using a hand mixer until creamy.
- Whisk in the vodka, finely grated lemon zest and Prosecco.
- Fill the pre-chilled glasses with the mix and serve immediately.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
- Raspberry sorbet - raspberry brandy - prosecco - whipped cream
- Coconut or mango ice cream - rum - prosecco - coconut milk
- Mint sorbet - vodka - prosecco - whipped cream
- Hazelnut ice cream - Hazelnut vodka - Soda
Champagne Bollinger R.D. 2007 – Bollinger Launches the Latest Vintage of Its Flagship Wine - Récemment Dégorgé 2007
Campari, gin and vermouth: these are the three ingredients of the legendary cocktail classic Negroni. It was named after Count Negroni and comes in...
Jansz Tasmania 's release of vintage sparkling wines shows Tasmania's cool climate off to perfection.
Falstaff’s man about town talks about a great love affair – that between food and wine.