For the filling:
For the lime sauce:
- Roll the lime on a board to release the juice inside, first grate the lime zest of the whole lime, then cut and squeeze out the lime juice.
- Peel and grate ginger.
- Boil lime juice and zest with sugar and ginger in a pan. Simmer for a few minutes and then remove from heat.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave to one side to continue to infuse.
- Clean the vegetables and fruit (cucumber, pepper, mango, carrot and spring onion) and cut into thin strips with the same length and width where possible.
- Marinate mushrooms with a little soy sauce. Soak the rice paper in water to soften. Place a mint leaf in the middle.
- Put some vegetables, mango and mushrooms onto the rice paper.
- Spread with a little lime and soy sauce. Carefully roll up.
- Cut off excess rice paper and serve
Champagne Bollinger R.D. 2007 – Bollinger Launches the Latest Vintage of Its Flagship Wine - Récemment Dégorgé 2007
Campari, gin and vermouth: these are the three ingredients of the legendary cocktail classic Negroni. It was named after Count Negroni and comes in...
Jansz Tasmania 's release of vintage sparkling wines shows Tasmania's cool climate off to perfection.
Falstaff’s man about town talks about a great love affair – that between food and wine.