Ingredients (Serves 4)
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C convection oven.
- Clean the strawberries, spread them on a baking tray and dust generously with icing sugar. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until shiny.
- Make sure they don't collapse and lose too much liquid.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, dip the caramel wafers in it and decorate the wafers with decorative pearls or food colouring powder. Place in the freezer and leave to cool.
- To serve, fill four Le Creuset cups (350 ml) each with a scoop of berry sorbet, vanilla ice cream and strawberry ice cream (alternatively frozen yoghurt). Place the caramel wafers in the top of the sundae and add some roasted strawberries. If desired, drizzle some melted white chocolate over the top.
There are no limits to your imagination. Alternatively, you can use wafer rolls or an inverted ice cream cone as a delicious decoration. You can also always conjure up new ice cream creations with different fruits and toppings.
Top-ranking passports have bounced back almost to pre-pandemic levels in terms of access.
In the bitter “War of Rosé” over Château Miraval, the wine estate of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, the Hollywood actor has to accept a temporary...
Because Taiwan was referred to as a separate country in an advertising campaign, manufacturer Mars Wrigley has had to issue an apology.
Data on alcohol consumption in countries around the world shows some surprising results.
A brokerage firm has researched streets in the world people look at most intensively and consequently find the most aesthetic. We have summarised the...
A one-liner about pasta by Masai Graham has been named the funniest joke of the Edinburgh Fringe.
Fancy a trip to Italy but want to avoid the big cities? Here are some beautiful towns you have to visit.
British airports have suddenly latched on a previously ignored revenue stream: a drop-off/collection fee for airport passengers.
The annual Time Out ranking reveals the coolest streets around the world for 2022, with Canada's Montreal claiming the top spot.
Our list of the most beautiful islands in the world is curated for your perfect summer getaway.
Hokkaido or butternut, pumpkin is suitable for so much more than just Halloween decorations. Here we reveal our best pumpkin recipes.
Is safety high on your list when choosing a holiday destination? Bounce has analysed more than 30 countries to come up with the safest and most...
Snow crabs are no longer found in the waters off Alaska – no one knows whether they will return.
Poland’s Warsaw has been named the most affordable destination for couples seeking a city break in Europe. Find out where else you can get bang for...
Air New Zealand has topped the AirlineRatings' 2022 safest airlines ranking of 385 operators worldwide.
Upper Cut Media House presents the world's best steak restaurants in its 2022 ranking – and a London steakhouse has beaten Buenos Aires for the top...
There's no better way to discover a city than on foot. A new study shows which European cities are best for pedestrians to explore.
The 9-euro train ticket scheme, which allowed unlimited travel with regional transport across Germany for three whole months, is over.
A new ranking of airports in Europe against the background of the current flight chaos is revealed.