Ingredients (Serves 4)
- First, clean the clams: fill a saucepan with cold water and salt it so that it tastes like mild sea water - about 30 grams per litre. Let the razor clams soak for an hour. Change the water twice and wait an hour each time.
- Meanwhile prepare the butter: let 100 g butter come to room temperature. Finely chop the herbs and garlic, grate the lemon zest and squeeze the lemon. Mix butter, herbs, zest and lemon juice until combined and chill for at least an hour, even better overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C top heat or grill setting. Let the butter come to room temperature.
- Rinse razor clams well and pat dry. Place in one layer o na grill sheet or heatproof dish and grill until they open, about two minutes.
- Dot evenly with flakes of the herb butter on top and return to the grill for another minute. Serve immediately with fresh bread and lemon wedges.
Better to gratinate too short than too long, otherwise they will turn to gummy!
Champagne Bollinger R.D. 2007 – Bollinger Launches the Latest Vintage of Its Flagship Wine - Récemment Dégorgé 2007
Campari, gin and vermouth: these are the three ingredients of the legendary cocktail classic Negroni. It was named after Count Negroni and comes in...
Jansz Tasmania 's release of vintage sparkling wines shows Tasmania's cool climate off to perfection.
Falstaff’s man about town talks about a great love affair – that between food and wine.