For the sauce:
- Cut the tofu into 1cm cubes.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients.
- Soak rice noodles in hot water until soft.
- Cut the chives into 2 cm long pieces.
- Finely chop the shallot and the dried shrimps.
- In a frying pan, heat oil and sauté shallot and chives. Add the prawns and fry. Before the prawns are fully cooked add the tofu and continue to fry. Add sauce, followed by noodles, chicken stock and a pinch of salt. Cook until the liquid has evaporated.
- Whisk an egg. Push vegetables to one side of the pan and fry the eggs. Season with salt.
- Drizzle the dish with lime juice, fold in the sprouts and serve with roasted peanuts.
Champagne Bollinger R.D. 2007 – Bollinger Launches the Latest Vintage of Its Flagship Wine - Récemment Dégorgé 2007
Campari, gin and vermouth: these are the three ingredients of the legendary cocktail classic Negroni. It was named after Count Negroni and comes in...
Jansz Tasmania 's release of vintage sparkling wines shows Tasmania's cool climate off to perfection.
Falstaff’s man about town talks about a great love affair – that between food and wine.