For 4 pizzas, diameter: 20 cm
For the dough:
For the topping:
- Dissolve the honey and yeast in 60 ml warm water in a bowl. Put the dough hook in the food processor and then mix the flour and salt together. Add the oil, the yeast mixture and the remaining water and slowly mix in.
- Knead for 5 minutes until the dough separates from the edge of the bowl.
- Place the dough on a clean work surface and knead with your hands for another 2 to 3 minutes. The dough should feel soft and smooth.
- Cover the dough with a clean, damp cloth and leave to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven (ideally with a pizza stone) to 260 °C for 30 minutes on the middle shelf.
- Divide the dough into four balls. Each should weigh about 170 g. Pull the edges of the balls slightly downwards and at the bottom into the middle. Repeat four to five times until a round soft ball is formed. Then roll the dough ball on a non-floured surface with your hands until it forms a uniform ball.
- Then let the dough balls rise again under a damp cloth for 20 to 25 minutes. If you want to prepare the dough, you can wrap it in plastic wrap at this time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- To prepare the pizzas, roll the dough ball in flour, tap off the excess flour and then roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface until it has a diameter of 20 centimetres. The edge should be a little thicker than the inside of the pizza.
- Place the dough patties on a wooden board lightly sprinkled with flour. Brush the entire pizza except the edge with olive oil and spread the sliced red onion strips on top.
- Bake the pizzas (on the pizza stone) for 8 to 12 minutes until a golden brown crust has formed.
- Mix the dill with the sour cream or the crème fraîche and then season with freshly ground pepper.
- Spread over the pizza bases and then arrange the thinly sliced salmon and caviar on top, slice the pizzas and serve immediately.
Champagne Bollinger R.D. 2007 – Bollinger Launches the Latest Vintage of Its Flagship Wine - Récemment Dégorgé 2007
Campari, gin and vermouth: these are the three ingredients of the legendary cocktail classic Negroni. It was named after Count Negroni and comes in...
Jansz Tasmania 's release of vintage sparkling wines shows Tasmania's cool climate off to perfection.
Falstaff’s man about town talks about a great love affair – that between food and wine.