- Grill the red pepper skin over gas stove flame or singe with a Bunsen burner. Once the skin has blackened it will be easier to remove. Peel off burnt skin and dispose.
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Peel the onion and cut into rings. Halve the courgettes and cut into thin slices. Cut tomatoes into 1 cm thick slices. Cut bell pepper into strips.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil, salt and sprinkle lightly with sugar. Using a suitable sized oven dish or individual pots (coquettes), place the bay leaves, thyme and garlic cloves on the bottom.
- Gently place the vegetables in the pot/s and arrange them in a round shape. Cover the pot/s and cook for at least 45 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Remove the lid, increase the heat to 220°C and cook for another 10 minutes until crisp.
- Arrange the ratatouille nicely on a plate. Grind some pepper on the vegetables, drizzle a few drops of vinegar and olive oil on them and grate the lemon zest on top.
Champagne Bollinger R.D. 2007 – Bollinger Launches the Latest Vintage of Its Flagship Wine - Récemment Dégorgé 2007
Campari, gin and vermouth: these are the three ingredients of the legendary cocktail classic Negroni. It was named after Count Negroni and comes in...
Jansz Tasmania 's release of vintage sparkling wines shows Tasmania's cool climate off to perfection.
Falstaff’s man about town talks about a great love affair – that between food and wine.